About Angela Dodwell
I’m a Registered Clinical Aromatherapist and a member of the International Federation of Professional Aromatherapists with many years of practice, specialising in stress, anxiety, pain and muscular tension.
My private practice is within a quiet rural lane in West Kirby, Wirral, away from the hustle and bustle of the high street. A wood burning stove, authentic furniture and calm surroundings in my therapy room ensure a warm, relaxing and welcoming experience.
I’ve been so grateful to help many clients improve their health and wellbeing over the last few years, combining beautiful, healing essential oils, organic skincare products and massage. Aromatherapy can have a powerful effect on the body, not just for our emotional wellbeing but for our physical and psychological health too.
In my spare time, I love to work in my garden – no pesticides or weedkillers here! I’ve been gardening organically for many, many years. I have a Foundation Degree in Garden Design & Landscape Construction, which comes in handy! I’m currently re-working my kitchen and fruit garden and planting a mini orchard, (it’s a long process!). I also grow many essential oil producing plants including rosemary, lavender, bay, marjoram, roses and many more.
- Level 4 Clinical Aromatherapy (IFPA)
- Level 3 Diploma in Aromatherapy (VTCT)
- Level 3 Stone Therapy Massage (VTCT)
- Level 3 Indian Head Massage (VTCT)
- Level 2 Facial Massage & Skincare (VTCT)
- Level 3 Anatomy, Physiology & Pathology for Complementary Therapies (VTCT)
- Emergency First Aid at Work Certificate (Neal’s Yard Remedies)